The Logic of the State
How does it attempt to stop war? By going to war.
How does it attempt to cut spending? By spending more than the year before.
How does it attempt to preserve your liberty? By enslaving you a bit more each day.
Reflect upon the actions of the State. History shows it cannot act any other way. If the State ever takes you by surprise you are not paying attention. By its nature it is consistent. In order to survive it must stay in power. In order to retain power, it must claim to want change and suggest that it can and does offer change every few years while always staying the same. If the State were to change, it would lose its power, but the State will never work against itself.
Elections are illusions. If there is one thing the State is well practiced at, it is hosting magic shows. But pause, reflect. You have seen it all. You know the secret behind every trick. The State can offer you nothing it does not take from someone else and will proudly take everything from you and claim it’s for the greater good.
You can only be deceived by allowing yourself to ignore the wires and smoke and mirrors.
- theonecalledbiz reblogged this from anarchovelocirachel
- anarchovelocirachel reblogged this from deadeyedix
- libertariancontrarian likes this
- informationaction reblogged this from carpelibertatem
- anarchovelocirachel likes this
- booksofthought likes this
- kscottbradbury likes this
- deadeyedix reblogged this from carpelibertatem
- deadeyedix likes this
- jippidyjack likes this
- ruinthatmoodyet likes this
- iambinarymind reblogged this from carpelibertatem
- iambinarymind likes this
- anarchei likes this
- carpelibertatem posted this