Whoever wins in November,
George W. Bush wins a fourth consecutive term.
Unless it’s Gary Johnson. He’d actually do something outside the approved rhetoric! Gasp!
Whoever wins in November (even Gary Johnson), the monopoly on force that is the U.S. Government still gets in.
I prefer consensual relationships. Try Voluntaryism instead.
- basugasu-bakuhatsu likes this
- libertariantaoist reblogged this from theonecalledbiz and added:
- capitalismconcarne likes this
- booksofthought reblogged this from iambinarymind and added:
- iambinarymind reblogged this from booksofthought and added:
- silviowilma likes this
- booksofthought likes this
- anarcho-alowisney likes this
- rationallibertarian likes this
- kushlash likes this
- iam-drugs likes this
- whakahekeheke likes this
- tehteabaggler likes this
- captaincoolasfuck likes this
- enemyofthestatist likes this